Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    diggler22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2017, 03:44 AM
    Allergic reactions to hair dye
    I had an allergic reaction to just for him beard dye what should I take to reduce swelling
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 20, 2017, 06:53 AM
    Try Benedryl spray.
    How bad is it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Allergic to hair dye? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently went to the salon to dye my hair. I bought my own hair dye - it was ION. After about 15 minutes with the dye in my hair, my scalp and the skin around my hair was itching and burning like crazy. I wanted to cry and I couldn't sit still. It was unbearable. The stylist had to wash it off...

Allergic to hair dye? What should I do? [ 27 Answers ]

Ok so, I wanted to dye my hair brown again, and I went to the store to pick out a dye, I picked up L'Oreal Preference in Medium Ash Brown, and didn't think anything of it because I have used Feria before, and they are the same brand. I dyed my hair Saturday evening and when I woke up Sunday morning...

I used to be allergic to hair dye when I was very young. Am I still allergic now? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was at least 4 or 5 years old I got my hair dyed and woke up with a very swollen face the next day. I am 17 years old now so I'm wondering if I would still be allergic right now?

Allergic to hair dye, what can I use? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not sure what I'm exactly allergic to, but I'm also allergic to the Henna Tattoo ink. What hair dye brand can I use so that I don't get an allergic reaction?

View more questions Search