Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mas7325 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2017, 02:47 PM
    Looking for an old 70's movie!
    Young girls goes on vacation. A friend of her father goes as chaperone but he becomes involved with the girl. Sort of a comedy. May have David Niven in it.
    wonthewest Posts: 138, Reputation: 11

Mar 10, 2017, 06:09 PM
    Maybe 'Blame It
    On Rio'? 1984

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie quiz! Movie lovers please help me name this movie. [ 3 Answers ]

There are not much hints. My brain does not work anymore cause I force it to think about the movie name in the past few months. The main characters' (forget is a girl or boy) mother is a famous writer; she wrote children story book. And her story book is about a little hero called Donnie (?)...

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real [ 2 Answers ]

It's a horror 3d movie. People sitting in a movie theater and the movie becomes real They get stuck in their seats..

A movie I saw on a cable movie channel about two years ago. A crazy white militantcop [ 3 Answers ]

On a cable movie station about two years ago. About a crazy white military looking guy was not hired by LAPD due to psych issues but was offered a job with FBI in Colombia South America. The guy also had a girl friend in Mexico who was pregnant with his baby. At end of movie he robbed and shot a...

Movie where doofus police record a Movie over evidence video of a bank robbery. [ 1 Answers ]

A movie was on the other night... where incompetent cops record "It's a Wonderful Life" over an important video tape of evidence against a bank robber. Anyone know what the movie was? I'd like to finish it.

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, movie centered in a house and a lot of gunfire [ 2 Answers ]

A movie starring Cynthia Rothrock, don't remember much but most of the movie was shot in a house somewhere secluded I know she was an officer and I guess she and her partner were guarding a women whom they had in protective custody, some how during the night the people found out where they were...

View more questions Search