Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krittengirl Posts: 63, Reputation: 14

Apr 15, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Judgement dispute results in change to "no longer in file"
    I recently disputed a judgment with trans union. The results of the dispute were listed that the item was "no longer in file" But when I checked it was still on what they told me was my updated file. any ideas what is up with this??? Also, how much (numerically) will it improve my score having the judgment removed. Prior to disputing the judgment my score with trans union was 525:o

Check out some similar questions!

".is not accessible. The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable" [ 3 Answers ]

Dear All, I have an external HDD in which I have made a partion T. When I was transferring my data (name for example xyz) from desktop computer to the external HDD in T folder, the transfer, in the midway, failed because of failed connectivity of my external HDD to desktop computer, so I tried...

Google or Yahoo "search results archive"? [ 3 Answers ]

I know it's a long shot, but I'm wondering: I am curious to know how many search results for a particular term there were in Google or Yahoo for a date in the past. In case that does not make sense, an example: Today there are about 401,000 Google results for the term "fried worms". I...

How to file "Married filing jointly" when one is on H1B and spouce on F-1? [ 5 Answers ]

Thank you very much for your feedback for the question on social security and medicare taxes not withheld. I have another tax related question I was hoping you could answer too. As I mentioned in the previous question, I am on H1-B (resident for tax purposes), while my wife is on F-1 visa as a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.