Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1028 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 05:16 PM
    Boston girl band from the mid eighties
    I heard this song a long time ago on WBCN. I think the band was either the Throwing Muses or Salem 66. It's a sad, haunting song. Some of the lyrics are:
    He was the perfect date for a little while
    I'd have to say I was more than a little impressed
    That was then
    Now I'm obsessed

The chorus goes:
    Wherever I go now
    You're all around

Does anyone have any information on the band or the song?

Check out some similar questions!

Need help on eighties early nineties movie title [ 2 Answers ]

It starts with these kids that live in a city. They take a van to go work in a paintbrush factory and the paintbrushes are made from the children's hair. Sorry so vague but I can't really remember anything else please help if you can.

80's Kids movie.girl with her dog start rock band? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I am racking my brain trying to remember the name of this movie. It's definitely and 80's early 90's movie about a blonde girl and her dog... I think the dog is a stuffed animal, but they have a rock band? For some reason I remember glitter or sparkles being involved. Help!

Boston terrier [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 10 week old boston terrier. He has blood in his poop. Is this something I should be worried about ? I call the v et and she said it's probably OK.

Beauty and the beast type TV show from the eighties [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a TV programme from the 80s which was a bit like beauty and the beast and the lion like dude like lived in the sewers under New York and I think he fought crime. I've been racking my brains but I can't think of the name cheers!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.