Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajb1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2016, 03:44 PM
    Honeywell thermostat hookup with No C wire with wires RC, RH, G, W, Y currently used,
    How Do I hookup Honeywell thermostat with No C wire with wires RC, RH, G, W, Y currently used? I have an external wall adpater transformer but don't know where to connect it to. I have an older oil furnace (baseboard) and central AC

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring 2 wires (red & white) to Honeywell RTH9580 thermostat -NEED 3rd, C WIRE [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am trying to replace old Lux thermostat (similar to Lux TX500E) with new Honeywell RTH9580 model. Here's my situation: - Old (1950s) gas floor furnace. - We have NO air conditioning, and no fan - only the gas furnace. - We have only 2 wires: red and white. These were connected to...

Thermostat rth3100c correct wire hookup [ 1 Answers ]

I have 7 wires coming out of the wall I need to know the correct terminal to connect the wires to for rth3100c

I have W2 G E L are why O C Wires.How do I hookup two 6022 thermostat? [ 0 Answers ]

I have W2 G E L R Y O C wires.How do I hookup two 6022 thermostat?

Can't hookup digital thermostat. Only has 2 wires! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas furnace and upstairs I removed the old thermostat and it only has a yellow and green wire which the two wire digram it gives me with the digital only uses R1 and w/b . Please help I have no heat.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.