Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon's Avatar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member
     
    #21

    Oct 22, 2016, 06:48 AM
    Hello again, c:

    Yeah... I read the 2nd Amendment, and it says something about a MILITIA, not about Joe Schmoe owning guns.. But, it's NOT a matter of what I want anymore.. It's a matter of what's, in FACT, going to happen, and it's going to happen BIGLY. It's going to be LIBERAL heaven.. This is an election you SHOULD have won, but you ran a doofus instead.

    Here's some more good stuff: Hobby Lobby will be overturned. Women WILL be covered by their employers insurance, and they WILL be covered for contraceptives... Voter ID laws will be THROWN out.

    If I think of some more earth shattering decisions, I'll pop back in..

    excon
    catonsville's Avatar
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91
    Senior Member
     
    #22

    Oct 22, 2016, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, c:

    Yeah... I read the 2nd Amendment, and it says something about a MILITIA, not about Joe Schmoe owning guns.. But, it's NOT a matter of what I want anymore.. It's a matter of what's, in FACT, going to happen.

    Lemme add a couple more features of a liberal Supreme Court.. Hobby Lobby will be overturned. Women WILL be covered by their employers insurance, and they WILL be covered for contraceptives... Voter ID laws will be THROWN out.

    If I think of some more earth shattering decisions, I'll pop back in..

    excon
    Okay, can't wait. The sky will be blue again, crime will go away and love and flowers will bloom everywhere
    But, it's NOT a matter of what I want anymore.. It's a matter of what's, in FACT, going to happen.
    Does that make you happy? Maybe I am reading you wrong?
    excon's Avatar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member
     
    #23

    Oct 22, 2016, 07:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by catonsville View Post
    But, it's NOT a matter of what I want anymore.. It's a matter of what's, in FACT, going to happen. Does that make you happy? Maybe I am reading you wrong?
    Hello again, c:

    What's going to happen has NOTHING to do with my politics. Frankly, it has MORE to do with WHY the right wing ran a guy who COULDN'T win - who had NO CHANCE of winning because he knows NOTHING. It's Sharron Angle all over again, only BIGLYER.

    Look. I'm not being coy. If you couldn't tell, I'm a flaming lib..

    excon
    catonsville's Avatar
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91
    Senior Member
     
    #24

    Oct 22, 2016, 07:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, c:

    What's going to happen has NOTHING to do with my politics. Frankly, it has MORE to do with WHY the right wing ran a guy who COULDN'T win - who had NO CHANCE of winning because he knows NOTHING. It's Sharron Angle all over again, only BIGLYER.

    Look. I'm not being coy. If you couldn't tell, I'm a flaming lib..

    excon
    Just so you know, I am a little slow. Yah a flaming lib... with an afterburner. Gotta run catch you later.
    excon's Avatar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member
     
    #25

    Oct 22, 2016, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    As far as making a laughingstock of America overseas, I give you the respect shown the current administration by the Philippines.
    Hello C:

    The Philippine president is MURDERING his citizens at an extremely rapid rate so, who cares much about what HE has to say??

    excon
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 38,593, Reputation: 5430
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #26

    Oct 22, 2016, 08:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by catonsville View Post
    Awww, man are you serious? You honestly believe all that is what is going to happen?
    I agree with excon.
    earl237's Avatar
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57
    Senior Member
     
    #27

    Oct 22, 2016, 12:03 PM
    Clinton will almost certainly win the election, especially since early voting is already looking good for Democrats. Trump support is stuck in the 37 to 42 range, inbred morons will vote for him but sensible people will vote for Clinton. Romney got 47 percent in 2012 and he still lost in a landslide. Trump isn't even popular in his own party and a silent majority of suburban women (nasty women), Latinos (bad hombres) and educated middle class people will vote in huge numbers for Clinton.
    NeedKarma's Avatar
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member
     
    #28

    Oct 22, 2016, 12:23 PM
    God, Nov 9 can't come fast enough.
    Wondergirl's Avatar
    Wondergirl Posts: 38,593, Reputation: 5430
    Jobs & Parenting Expert
     
    #29

    Oct 22, 2016, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    God, Nov 9 can't come fast enough.
    I know! I know! The 9th is the day before my birthday. I'm already getting excited!
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 25,495, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member
     
    #30

    Oct 22, 2016, 01:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    Clinton will almost certainly win the election, especially since early voting is already looking good for Democrats. Trump support is stuck in the 37 to 42 range, inbred morons will vote for him but sensible people will vote for Clinton. Romney got 47 percent in 2012 and he still lost in a landslide. Trump isn't even popular in his own party and a silent majority of suburban women (nasty women), Latinos (bad hombres) and educated middle class people will vote in huge numbers for Clinton.
    That's because those who vote often start early so they can vote under more borrowed and made up names.... and dead people hate standing in line, because well the zombie thing you know.
    Catsmine's Avatar
    Catsmine Posts: 3,827, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert
     
    #31

    Oct 22, 2016, 02:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    God, Nov 9 can't come fast enough.
    Possibly the most entertaining day online this century.
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 25,495, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member
     
    #32

    Oct 22, 2016, 02:50 PM
    Currently the left wing media has their panties in a knot because Trump said rightfully should be suspicious of results after Wikileaks has proven the DNC has and does talk about committing election fraud. They also suffer collective amnesia about AL GORE contesting election results all the way to the Supreme court... but hey, he was one of them so that was OK.
    excon's Avatar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member
     
    #33

    Oct 22, 2016, 03:43 PM
    Hello again,

    There was a time when patriotic Americans wouldn't celebrate a Russian cyber attack. I can't believe one of our political parties is doing that.. Of course, the party of Trump, is now the party of Putin, so I guess it's understandable..

    Fortunately, there are still patriotic left wingers, like myself, who can recognize hostile adversaries..

    excon
    catonsville's Avatar
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91
    Senior Member
     
    #34

    Oct 22, 2016, 03:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again,

    There was a time when patriotic Americans wouldn't celebrate a Russian cyber attack. I can't believe one of our political parties is doing that.. Of course, the party of Trump, is now the party of Putin, so I guess it's understandable..

    Fortunately, there are still patriotic left wingers, like myself, who can recognize hostile adversaries..

    excon
    Hey Glib Lib, stop patting yourself on the back so hard. So you believe Putin is our guy? Just because the Media and the DOJ opps Department of Injustice and the FBI says it, it's true, right? With you being a lefty, that is understandable. Hey, I am left handed but I am not a lefty lib.
    excon's Avatar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member
     
    #35

    Oct 22, 2016, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by catonsville View Post
    Just because the Media and the DOJ opps Department of Injustice and the FBI says it, it's true, right?
    Hello again, c:

    Yeah, that's the Trump line.. So, if the left wing media reported that SEVENTEEN American intelligence agencies say the culprit is Russia, they'd be LYING??? But, Rush Limprod is telling you the truth, huh? Okee, doakee..

    excon
    Catsmine's Avatar
    Catsmine Posts: 3,827, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert
     
    #36

    Oct 22, 2016, 04:44 PM
    Ex, I truly enjoy you and the left media having fits about who stole the e-mails. It's almost like you're trying to forget who WROTE them.
    catonsville's Avatar
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91
    Senior Member
     
    #37

    Oct 22, 2016, 04:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, c:

    Yeah, that's the Trump line.. So, if the left wing media reported that SEVENTEEN American intelligence agencies say the culprit is Russia, they'd be LYING??? But, Rush Limprod is telling you the truth, huh? Okee, doakee..

    excon
    I bet that none of the 17 are snooping around in Russia either. Left or Right it is all wrong. Wonder why we have 17 anyway, might do a better job if they had maybe 5 or 6.
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man
     
    #38

    Oct 22, 2016, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by catonsville View Post
    Awww, man are you serious? You honestly believe all that is what is going to happen?
    You don't? Both Trump and Hillary said as much at the last debate!
    ScottGem's Avatar
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man
     
    #39

    Oct 22, 2016, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Catsmine View Post
    Ex, I truly enjoy you and the left media having fits about who stole the e-mails. It's almost like you're trying to forget who WROTE them.
    Its not only that. Several of the e-mails have been shown to have been doctored. Others have only been partially made public, taken out of context. But there is also the point that the Russians seem to want Trump as president and that should scare people.
    catonsville's Avatar
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91
    Senior Member
     
    #40

    Oct 22, 2016, 05:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    You don't? Both Trump and Hillary said as much at the last debate!
    If, you are saying that each said what they would do then, yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

 

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.


Check out some similar questions!

Hello Im new to site.. but have read it forever. This is an ETG question read below [ 22 Answers ]

I am 43 years old, 5 ft tall, 160 ibs. Plump but not huge.. lol. My job pretty much keeps me stationary at desk at all times... but I am in pretty good health no health issues, no meds etc. I am on probation not felony for a charge that had NOTHING NOTHING to do with alcohol or drugs yet they...

Do you read nutrition labels? Would you read them if they were 1-5 stars? [ 6 Answers ]

A study released today proved what most of us probably already know - a lot of us don't look at the nutrition labels on the food we buy very closely. Do you? http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1e/Nutrition_label.gif/300px-Nutrition_label.gif What do you look for? Would you be...

DVDWriter Read DVD Don't Read CD [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have LG DVD Writer it was reading all kinds of CD & DVD's but now it reads all DVD's but don't read except a few number of CD's. My DVD writer writes successfully CD's & DVD's What is the solution for not reading the CD's. Thanks


View more questions Search