Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildefabriek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2016, 03:13 PM
    Movie about game design and puzzles from the eighties
    I remember a movie I watched in the eighties about a guy that started a very successful game company. The protagonist is an employee and finds out that there is another side to this success full entrepreneur. At one point the whole company is dissolved. When the protagonist visits the office it is completely empty. All the furniture was leased (back then, this was a very new concept).

I also remember that the protagonist visits the CEO/game designer and he has a very peculiar door bell. By making a special move it changes into something else.

It's really been bugging me which movie this is. Because my memory is so vague, it's really hard to know where to start my search. Any help much appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

Need name to a movie in early eighties. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys, I'm looking for the name of a movie in the early eighties, it was about somekind of a rat race. Each team had a color and clues and at the end they ended up in a hotel to claim the prize. It was on Hbo and showtime a lot.

Eighties children's movie. [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember there was a young boy who rode his bike to a lake nearby where there's once of those metal structure windmills that creaks - the place I think is abandoned. There's some mystery - a "thing" in the water that comes to the surface. I think he goes back without his friends to...

Fantasy movie from eighties [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out a movie title. I don't have very much to go on. I do remember it Being set in medevil times. The one character I do remember was an archer, He may have also been an elf. He would grab his arrows and shoot them with super speed. I want to say there were other main...

Graphic/Game Design School [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is victor, I have been searching online for a school that gives out degrees and teaches you about graphics and digitial/game design. I was going to try out itt techincal institute. But I heard a lot of places don't accept there degrees cause of the low education.. don't ask me...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.