Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techtimdavis Posts: 103, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2016, 10:17 AM
    What brand of faucet is this?
    I need to find parts for my kitchen faucet. I have no idea what brand make or model it is. It was in the house when I moved in. I can't replace the faucet at this time so I thought I might just repair it.Name:  Kitchen Faucet.JPG
Views: 295
Size:  903.4 KB
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2016, 10:34 AM
    What is it doing that needs repair?

Oct 17, 2016, 10:39 AM
    Low water pressure at the faucet and sprayer. I've removed the aerator and cleaned it, also removed and cleaned the diverter, still low pressure. It's the only faucet in the house with low pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by ma0641 View Post
    What is it doing that needs repair?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2016, 10:56 AM
    Rental.. I'd call landlord... if you bought it, I'd replace the faucet for what they cost. Assuming you don't have a partially closed shutoff valve under the cabinet.
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 17, 2016, 06:36 PM
    Turn water off, remove one stem, go to local Hardware store or Home Depot, and show them the cartridge. They will have it. Since this is lever handle faucet, the handles turn opposite of each other. So, there will be different cartridge for HOT and COLD side. Get both.

Hope that helps

Milo

Oct 17, 2016, 06:40 PM
    The part I actually need is pictured below.Name:  Sink Part.JPG
Views: 177
Size:  1.08 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Milo Dolezal View Post
    Turn water off, remove one stem, go to local Hardware store or Home Depot, and show them the cartridge. They will have it. Since this is lever handle faucet, the handles turn opposite of each other. So, there will be different cartridge for HOT and COLD side. Get both.

Hope that helps

Milo
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 17, 2016, 06:42 PM
    Is it a stem from one of the handles or is it a diverter that switches water from spout to hand-held sprayer ?

Oct 17, 2016, 06:45 PM
    It's the diverter that switches the water from spout to spray. If I remove it completely I get good pressure from the spout and sprayer, with it in the pressure to the spout and sprayer is decreased significantly.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2016, 10:31 PM
    Hello Techtimdavis You have already trouble shot your problem now do as Milo suggested take to a local Hardware store or Home Depot for replacement part, Thanks.

John
    Plumbing Expert

Oct 18, 2016, 08:18 AM
    This is a low end faucet, usually sold in HD or Lowe's. Take the diverter to the store, show them the photo of the faucet, and they will be able to help you.

As far as the brand goes - it looks like Pearless or Aquastar to me

Hope that helps

Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing mixet shower faucet with a different brand [ 1 Answers ]

Can you replace an existing shower faucet (in my case mixet) with a different brand?

What brand faucet do I have and how is the cartridge be replaced? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a faucet with a leaky stem, but I can't figure out what brand it is. (Picture attached.) How do I change the cartridge? While removing the ceramic lever is simple, accessing the cartridge looks like may need removal from below.

Do I have to stay with the same brand of tub faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

I am making renovations to my bathroom and want to replace the faucets in the shower/tub. Do I have to stick with the same brand? Will a different brand not fit the stem or something? Can I replace the stem without accessing the wall?

Need to identify brand of kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kitchen faucet that is leaking, but I can't identify the brand. It is odd in that it has both handles on the right side of the spout (instead of one on each side). I've tried the websites of all the major faucet manufacturers (kohler, pfister, delta, etc.) but I haven't found a match for...

Brand new Peerless faucet has no pressure. [ 1 Answers ]

Brand new Peerless faucet has no pressure.

View more questions Search