Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pixalblaze Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 10, 2016, 06:32 AM
    How do I get merchandise license for cartoon series?
    Hello I want to know How do I get merchandise license for cartoon series?
    Like Dragan Ball Z, naruto I want merchandise license for sale thair charatar t-shirts mugs and all print media
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 10, 2016, 08:03 AM
    Contact the studio that own the copyright. Dragon Ball Z | The Official Site

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's cartoon series [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I am extremely curious about a cartoon that I used to watch when I was growing up. It had a plot as following: a street dog gang, most of them are tiny and amiable, the head of the gang is a detective dog who leads them into solving disputes and mysterious crimes, but mostly, the gang calms...

80's-90's fantasy cartoon TV series [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I remember watching this fantasy cartoon when I was really young, it would have to be either late 80's or very early 90's... It was about a bunch of kids who go into an amusement park and end up in a fantasy land, and there they each has a special weapon. They were fighting a dark skeleton...

Journalize the following merchandise transactions: A.She sold merchandise on acc [ 0 Answers ]

Journalize the following merchandise transactions: A. She sold merchandise on account, $15,000 with terms 2/10, net 30. The cost of the merchandise sold was $7,500.00. B.

Troll Cartoon Series [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so I was just talking with a childhood friend of mine and we were discussing old cartoon series of the 90's, mostly ones that never really made it. Like Street Sharks, Extreme Dinosaurs etc... There was this one that we could never remember the name of, it was about these Trolls, they were...

Teen cartoon series [ 3 Answers ]

What was the cartoon about a woman or a man I think that turned into a panther

View more questions Search