Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dingdong1954 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2016, 04:13 PM
    Immigration fraud
    I know a person who is about to have his interview for citizenship this coming 18th of August 2016, he is a hard user of illegal drugs before,he wrote a false statement in his application because there is a question there asking if you have used illegal drugs before, of course his answer is no, where can I report this kind of fraud?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 16, 2016, 04:26 PM
    You can report anything you want to Immigration, and you have plenty of time, if this is the beginning of his process. But can you prove it? Countless people report anybody and everybody for reasons of spite or suspicion or they are angry about something. (This is why the FBI has such a tough time checking thousands of suspected terrorists.)

Your sentence is a bit confusing too, because you say he IS a hard user BEFORE. Which is it? When was the last time you know about, personally? Was he ever arrested, charged, convicted?

Go online to INS and look for reporting info.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2016, 07:06 PM
    Unless he was arrested, or you have some legal proof, you are wastng your time.

Undocumented claims (no proof) would be considered but really would not stop anything. He could merely claim you have a personal problem or issue with them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Income tax fraud, immigration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Some people have come to usa from different parts of the globe on visiting visa. After they have come here, some are getting contract marriages by paing some money in order to get immigration/green card. Even they are creating false bank statements, false rental agreements etc. though they are...

Immigration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

If A person marries and becomes a citizen can anything be done to revoke his citizenship if it is later found out it was all committed by fraud ? Since he is already married in his own country he lied on his marriage application and INS ?

Immigration Fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Trying 2 c if I missed something. Married a Colombian woman and later found out that she had committed ID theft, never reported it 2 Immigrations at her interview and never told the judge in her case that she didn't have her citizenship yet either. Now in the process of getting a divorce and all...

Immigration Fraud [ 1 Answers ]

How can I report immigration fraud? I've checked the Immigration website and I didn't have any luck.

View more questions Search