Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meyalli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 02:40 PM
    Am I experiencing implantation bleeding?
    HI My last menstrual period was on the 21st of March today is the 14th of April today when I went to the bathroom I had very light pinkish spotting once when I wiped Could this be implantation bleeding even though I still have week to go till my period? :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 14, 2007, 02:44 PM
    Depending on your age it could very well be your period just starting a little early.

Please read this sticky regarding implantation bleeding.
    Kbartsch Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2011, 08:34 PM
    It most certainly could, in fact I've researched that a majority of times women get "implantation bleeding" it most commonly appears the week prior to your period. Remember that it takes about 3 days for your body to flush out any blood from your uterus so if it lasts 2 to 4 days not to get nervous. Wait two weeks and take a test but I'm saying Congrats because it's likely you're pregnant. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implantation bleeding [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my partner an I have been trying to conceive for 2 months now and my q is , is implantation bleeding anything like a period? I am due today and have had dark reddis brown bleeding on my pad but when I wipe its red any advice would be very greatfull thanks.:confused: :)

Implantation bleeding so soon? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so my last period started on Jan. 11th, so I'm assuming I was ovulating around the 24th or 25th, and I had unprotected sex (I'm trying to get pregant) on the 24th, 25th, and 26th. Now, today, which is the 28th, I've had some light cramping and light bleeding. The bleeding started around 5 or 6...

Implantation bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was supposed to have my period on 2/10/06 but I saw some brownish discharge on the 27th of September,it disappeared the next day and I saw a little discharge again on day 3 with backache and today is day for again just a little discharge not like my usual period. Could it be implantation...

Implantation bleeding [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my LMP was on the 21st June. From the 32nd day onwards I have had brown spotting with mild to moderate cramps for the 5th day continuously now.Im worried if I may have miscarried. My pregnancy test comes very faintly positive. Please advice me. Puli.

Implantation Bleeding? [ 7 Answers ]

I am ALWAYS a 28 day cycle and my period ALWAYS lasts 6 days. The first day of my last cycle was 9/2/06 and I had sex on the 17th, 18th and 19th of Sept. On Sept.24 I had a weird brown color of spotting, the 25th was a bit heavier but not normal period heaviness, then the 26th and 27th VERY light...

View more questions Search