Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Budloopy4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2016, 01:00 PM
    Cannot remember childhood movie title!?
    This movie was similar to the late 90's to early 2000's style of children's movies like Casper the friendly ghost. I can't quite remember the whole plot but I do remember the main character was a young girl, I believe with red hair, who meets a magical-like adult and, through means I cannot remember, the girls father is turned into a large metal statue. From what I can remember the plot of this movie is to free her dad from being a statue and I remember at the end the villain (a woman I believe) gets trapped in a mirror which then breaks, defeating her. If anyone remembers what this movie was called, that would be great!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 7, 2016, 02:04 PM
    Is it maybe this one?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Troll_in_Central_Park
    Maggerz Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2016, 02:33 AM
    Try this: A Simple Wish (1997) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie from Childhood that I can't remember! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay here's the problem... I remember this animated movie from my childhood... (I was born in '88') but I don't remember much at all. But for a while I thought it was another version of Pinnochio (Im still not 100% that it wasn't) but I don't think that it was. The movie was scary to me when I was...

Can't remember name of old childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so, I watched in the late 9os early 2000s, I was really young at the time so I can only remember a little. Its about a princess, or a girl, who has a mission to do something, and gets followed by this guy in all brown rags, his entire face is covered and he doesn't speak, he just kind of like...

Can't remember the name of a childhood movie [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie I believe in the late 80'sor early 90's... I think it was a disney made for t.v movie but not sure. I remember a father and his son moving to a new place and the room upstairs having a green glowing light coming from inside. The door was locked but when finanlly opened it was a...

Can't remember the title of a favorite childhood movie [ 4 Answers ]

i can't remember, or find anywhere else on the internet, the name of this movie that i used to watch ALL THE TIME as a kid. im a nineties kid. so, i know that it was released in the eighties or early/mid- nineties. its about a girl who goes into the magical sort of "world", which she enters through...

View more questions Search