Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vinvisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2016, 06:30 PM
    Decomposition of Leaves
    A pair of students forgets to precipitate the carbonate ion in their leaf compost jar's NaOH solution prior to the HCl titration. How would this affect the perceived amount of NaOH present in the titrand?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2016, 02:20 AM
    What do you think and why, this is your homework.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Decomposition [ 6 Answers ]

My sister passed away 40 years ago and was buried in a wooden coffin. My brother wants to exhume her remains to be cremated. I need to know how long does it take for a 3 month baby body to decompose and will there be any remains left to cremate?

Curly apple leaves and spotty maple leaves [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 small apple trees, 2 are new this year. The older one developed both mildew and an aphid infestation. I have treated those and can see no signs of insects or fungus yet the new leaves are still growing in curled round. The 2 newer trees are also starting to get curled up leaves though I...

Knetics and decomposition [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I'm studying for a test and got a stumped by this question and am not sure where to go, and I'm fairly certain it'll be on the test :eek: Anyway, whatever you can help me with would be great! I'm looking at the decomposition of HI 2HI (g) --> H2 (g) +I2 (g) It has a 2nd order rate law....

Thermal Decomposition [ 1 Answers ]

What is word equation for the thermal decomposition of the following: a) zinc carbonate b) iron nitrate c) sodium nitrate d) silver nitrate :mad::confused::mad::confused:

Decomposition [ 2 Answers ]

This gruesome question is research for a novel... can you tell me the chronology of decomposition of a newborn body shallowly buried in freezing/near freezing outdoor temperature? How long would the body remain intact for identification of a cause of death?

View more questions Search