Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bellemore Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2016, 05:28 AM
    How to fix 2006 honda crv that will not start
    Honda crv, ignition lights come on and full power every where but will not crank, it has a new battery and terminal are clean
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2016, 06:03 AM
    . Check all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multi-meter.

. Perform an ignition bypass test, where you connect a 12AWG wire, or remote starter switch, from the positive battery cable to the "S" terminal on the starter motor solenoid. If the starter motor cranks, the problem is with the ignition switch, neutral safety switch, starter cut relay, or wiring. If the starter motor doesn't crank, replace the starter motor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2006 honda crv [ 1 Answers ]

Where are the spark plugs at on my 2006 honda crv

My 98 honda crv won't start... have had a mechanic three times to fix it... he's stumped [ 1 Answers ]

My mechanic a thirty honda crtified mechanic has checked spark plugs, timing belt, ignitor coil, distributor, fuel pump, main relay,injectors, noid getting signal from PCM... WE ARE STUMPED!!

Honda crv 2006 has code1009 [ 1 Answers ]

How much does this it cost to repair this code 1009 on honda 2006 crv

2006 honda crv relays [ 3 Answers ]

2006 Honda CRV-starts fine but A/C, fans, power windows, and power door locks will not operate,-radio, wipers, lights work. Is there a relay that controls the inoperative accessories or is the key switch likely at fault.

2006 Honda CRV - Randomly Won't Start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2006 Honda CR-V with about 39k miles. Randomly, when you turn the key to start the engine, nothing happens. There is no clicking, grinding, or other indications that it is trying to start the engine. When you turn the key, it also cuts out the electrical system (i.e. the radio, dash...

View more questions Search