Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    somerwilson01 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 02:26 PM
    Please Read I Need Answers!!
    I don't know where to start... Last month I started my af on the 21st of march. I ovulated on the 1st of April. I usually have my af anywhere from 21 days to 27 days. I started my period on the 8th of April. It was a heavy one also. I also have high prolactin levels. I am wondering if I could be pregnant. I am still having that achy feeling in my lower back and stomach. I am still getting mild cramps. Like I am going to start my af again. I have been off my period for 2 days now. I shouldn't be getting cramps still. I am also getting twangs in my breast here and there. I have been feeling sick to my stomach off and on.?

They told me that I wouldn't be able to ovulate because my prolactin level is too high. Well last month I did. I was taking the home ovulation test and I was having the Egg white discharge. I am so confussed.

So even though I had a heavy period 7 days after I ovulated Could I be pregnant?? What about my prolactin levels?? :confused
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 03:06 PM
    Have you taken a test yet?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 13, 2007, 03:12 PM
    It is very doubtful that you are pregnant. You are now in the waiting zone. You now have to wait until your next period. But again, seeing that you had a period 4 days ago I would tend to believe that you are not pregnant.
    somerwilson01 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 03:45 PM
    Yes I have taken a hpt and it came out negative. I am just feeling really weird. 2 days prior to my period I had my pap. Do you think that is what made my period to come early. If I did get pregnant when I ovulated on the 1st I would only be like 12dpo. But I had my period? I am so confused. I don't ever feel this way after my period.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 13, 2007, 03:48 PM
    If you have concerns you really need to contact your doctor. The internet only provides limited advice because we do not know your complete medical history and cannot do an exam.

With that said, it is still doubtful you are pregnant. However, some women have intuition and just "know" when they are pregnant.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2007, 05:19 PM
    I agree, go to the doctor, your body is telling you something whether it be a pregnancy or not! Good luck, and feel better. Put your mind at ease and go to the doctor!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search