Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carancpa Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2016, 01:54 AM
    Medical Records, closed hospital, Anaheim General, CA
    How do I obtain my medical records for a surgery in 2007 from Anaheim General Hospital, 3350 W Ball Rd, Anaheim, CA? Doctor is nowhere to be found and no one seems to know who is keeping the records. I need additional surgery for this pelvic mesh surgery and need the records asap. Thank You in advance.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2016, 02:04 AM
    Does the doctor have a office?
    Have you went into the hospital records department and ask for a copy of the records that they have?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2016, 04:03 AM
    Maybe give Anaheim Regional or the county health department, calls for help regarding locating records and to see if your doctor is still in the area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get records if my school is closed [ 4 Answers ]

I need to get my records from 1986 and the school is closed

Closed Adoption Records? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 29, born in Winnipeg. Adopted, my birthdate is Aug 10, 1982. How do I find my birth mother, I've tried so many searches already and still no luck! How can I access my closed adoption records? Email me if you know of any way to do this, >Removed<

Finding records of closed adoption at least for medical history [ 3 Answers ]

I am wanting to find out what I can about my biological parents and half-brother. Not necessarily meet them, I just want to know what type of people they are/were. But if that is not possible I at least would like to know a medical history so I can know what things I may need to be aware of and...

Closed school records [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for Stratford Business School records- graduated 1988. It was located on James Street, Syracuse, NY The only thing I could find was a New York school request form that when mailed in would take 6 weeks to process. Do you have any suggestions on how to find somewhere to obtain a copy...

Clerk and nurse looking through pt records at nyc hospital [ 3 Answers ]

I have decieded to end a friendship with a clerk that works at a nyc hospital. She was so angry with me that she had a nurse look up my medical records and this clerk called my mental health therapist, and put in a false complatint about me. This has caused me such mental anguish. I put in a...

View more questions Search