Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earthlandscape Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2016, 04:20 AM
    Turn a solid into a soluble solution
    Want to turn raw materials, soy powder, fish powder, feather powder sources of nitrogen, steamed bone meal powder, soft rock phosphate, sources of phosphorus, and wood ash powder, clay (kaolinite) powder, green sand into a soluble solution.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2016, 06:41 PM
    You will not be able to make a solution. Inorganic materials, sand, Kaolin etc. would first have to be converted to a salt base that is soluble, not an easy task at all. Many of the organic materials you note would not solubilize. What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

58sta090 furnace does't turn on, status light is solid red all the time [ 1 Answers ]

Carrier 58sta090 furnace stopped working last night thermostat shows room temp. at 60, set temp. is 74. The status light is a solid red all the time. What could be wrong ?

Prepare 375mL of a solution containing .108 M chloride ion from solid magnesium chlor [ 0 Answers ]

Prepare 375mL of a solution containing .108 M chloride ion from solid magnesium chloride

How do you prepare iodine solution from solid iodine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have looked on the internet and can't find a clear process. Does it involve potassium iodide?

How to change a fat soluble element into a water soluble chemical compound [ 2 Answers ]

This is regarding the soluability of a chemical and how to change its soluability.

How can I find the molal concentration of a solution and molar mass of a solid? [ 3 Answers ]

A sample of 10.00g of a solid unknown was dissolved in 25.00g of water. Pure water freezes at 0.0 degrees C and the solution freezes at -5.58oC How can I find the molal concentration of the solution? And the molar mass of the solid?

View more questions Search