Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natashap25 Posts: 49, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2016, 03:09 PM
    Why do people say this?
    Everyone says I'm a drama queen. For everything I say and do, I mean if I talk about a crush or boys ,or girls or things, I STILL GET JUDGED. I also try and explain to people that it's hard for me to let go of feelings and crushes and stuff, and I find it impossible to keep anything inside. Therefore I need an outlet and start talking about stuff to people, and then I am known as a drama queen.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 1, 2016, 03:30 PM
    Are you still on meds and seeing a counselor?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2016, 03:33 PM
    If THEY think you make a big deal out of everything thats why they say that. Look at how OTHER people behave in this sense and then see if you do it MORE than they do.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 1, 2016, 04:02 PM
    Reading back, looking at your other threads, it appears you do like to call attention to yourself. You state in one of your threads that you "unintentionally AND intentionally" hurt people. Do you thrive on drama?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 1, 2016, 04:16 PM
    People generally get judged when they are judgmental.
    Can you try to spend an entire day without being catty, mean, needy, gossipy, judgmental -- or talking about yourself at all?
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jan 1, 2016, 07:08 PM
    Well, from what I have read you have described a Drama Queen, be you one? One thing for sure,
    if you can describe and realize that you are one then you are one step closer to not being one.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 1, 2016, 07:14 PM
    Maybe it's time to start journaling daily and put all that drama into a private diary. Write it down; don't say it out loud.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 2, 2016, 02:56 PM
    From what you've posted now, and in the past, you are indeed a Drama Queen. You need the attention, you thrive on it. Now you're shocked because people have noticed it?

I like WG's advice, start a journal, put all your drama there, instead of telling other people about it. Then they won't see you as so much of a Drama Queen, because you'll be using your journal as an outlet for all your feelings and drama.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Network of people paid to follow people around to cures, evil eye etc. [ 3 Answers ]

I am being followed every where by complete strangers for a while now, they try to evil eye me and some even come up to me and try to talk to me while they are trying to cast spells on me, sometimes they will spray some kind of weird fragrance around me. NO I AM NOT CRAZY. I spoke to a friend of...

Men and women get tortured and captured over seas, rich people pay to torture people. [ 2 Answers ]

Two people escape from this building a white man and a chinese woman, they escape to a train station. The woman was badly burned in her eye. She see's herself in a mirror and decided not to live anymore and jumps in front of a train.

View more questions Search