Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meadwesley Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Busted rings
    Is it easier to replace the rings or is it easier to put a nem enginge in a 12.5 hp briggs and stratton engine on a murry riding lawn mower
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 12, 2007, 01:12 PM
    If your rings broke you probably scored the cylinder wall and maybe the piston. Unless you are really good with small engine repair you might price a short block from an engine supplier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retrieving information off a busted tower [ 6 Answers ]

Hi , My Desktop PC Died about two years ago. When I turn it on I only get a black screen with a blinking cursor, but it doesn't boot up. There is still valuable information that I would like to try and retrieve from the desktop. Is there a way to transfer the information from the PC hardrive to...

Busted Pipes [ 7 Answers ]

Here is my situation. About a month and a half ago, I noticed leaking from some baseboards in a room that was in front of the house. This room is in front of all of the pipes for the house. Then in about a week all of the bathrooms started to back up, so I called a plumber and he snaked the...

Data Retrieval From Busted HDD [ 7 Answers ]

hi there... this place rocks hehe... anyway recently my old HDD shat itself and decided that its life was now defunct and has left me with quite a bit of lost data and most importantly my novel and photographs that have sentimental and some monetary value(well my novel has monetary value... I...

Humiliated Degraded Busted Heart [ 14 Answers ]

I am broken hearted. James and I have been together for over 5 yrs. I stood by him through 1 1/2 yrs of jail time where he was in for assault. I stood by him through his drug abuse and so many rehabs I can't remember. I did everything for him and was with him at his lowest times always...

View more questions Search