Ask
    Isaul Franco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2015, 10:09 AM
    Faucet
    I have a glacier bay kitchen fouset and its licking how do I fix it
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Nov 9, 2015, 11:39 AM
    Depends on what model faucet and where it is leaking. Single handle? 2 handle? Take a picture and go to Home Depot, they have the parts for Glacier Bay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I replaced the seal on hot water faucet, but now I can't turn it off at faucet handle [ 4 Answers ]

I replaced my hot water faucet gasket/seal and thought I reassembled it right but now I can not turn off the water at the faucet. Did I install wrong seal or reassembled the faucet wrongs. - Jack PS: I'm blond so I'm mechanically challenged... better type slowly!

How do I replace kitchen faucet sprayer with a undersink water filter faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a old kitchen kitchen faucet with attached sprayer. I want to install a Culligan undersink filter which comes with a water faucet that REPLACES the sprayer. I have very limited room under the sink to work in. I cannot even get any normal open end wrenches/adjustibles to work with limited...

After shutting off the main line to fix a faucet, another faucet started running slow [ 3 Answers ]

I shut off the main line to fix the tub faucet. When I turned the main line back on the sink, in the same bathroom, had low water pressure. This wasn't the case prior to the job. It's very cold now so I thought perhaps a water line was frozen, however, every other faucet in the house is running...

Low hot water pressure from kichen faucet only- 1 handle faucet [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. My question is similar to one asked a few posts ago except this is a 1 handle faucet. I plan on maintaining the boiler from now on but I have to fix the flow problem first. I disconnected the hot water supply line to the faucet and the pressure is excellent so I assume the problem is in the...

View more questions Search