Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Oct 22, 2015, 11:27 PM
    Another tough math question
    A lorry of mass 1200 kg climbs a mountain at an angle of sin (theta)=1/20. The mass of the lorry is 16000 kg. the work done by driving force is 1200kj and the resistance to motion is 1240N. The velocity of the lorry at the bottom is 15m/s and at the top is 12m/s. Find the distance from the top to bottom.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2015, 03:23 AM
    This is your assignment. Show us your work and what you have first.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 23, 2015, 05:42 AM
    Have you drawn a free body diagram of forces acting on the lorry? Please show us what you have attempted so we can see where you are getting stuck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a tough question. House was built in 1960. Copper lines come up through the [ 2 Answers ]

I have a tough question. House was built in 1960. Copper lines come up through the slab. 2 bathrooms on 1 floor both with showers. One shower works perfectly, no pressure problems. My problem... my hot water in the shower has low volume. Cold water has normal volume. I have a three valve...

Tough, Tough, Sport. Respect Is Due [ 2 Answers ]

This sport is very tough. I have always had much respect for triathletes. I would love to discuss the sport further with the athletes themselves.

A tough question for the legal minds regarding child support. [ 6 Answers ]

In the state of Texas, the amount of child support is determined by the fathers income, and the number of kids. I have 2 girls, from a prvious marriage, and my child support is 25% of my income... 20% for the first child, and 5% for any child thereafter up to 50% of a man's wage. I have since...

View more questions Search