Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gerriwilson Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Apr 11, 2007, 09:31 PM
    How Do I start an adult day care
    I'm trying to start an adult day care in cleveland Ohio. What will I need to do?
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2007, 06:24 AM
    Please see this link to the Small Business Administration. It will give you all the tools you need to get started. Among many other things they will help you in the areas of creating a business plan, find out if you are eligible for a loan or grant, and give you access to a mentor. A mentor is usually someone who had their own business and is now retired. They donate their time to help people like you, with the step by step process of start up. Good luck!

SBA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Could I be pregnant if I miss a day, the day after ovulation? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been on birth control for 7 months and I take my pill everyday at 7:00 almost every day. I accidentally skipped one of my days. But the day that I skipped, stupidly I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend that day. It was around the time of my ovulation time but the day I supposidly...

Day care expenses on a tax form? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I include day care expenses on a tax form?

Small Claim - Day Care [ 3 Answers ]

I filed a small claim because one of my customers didn't pay me. I have the documents but I need to know what to do now, Do I have to give it personally to the defendant? I don't think she will receive it from me, she doesn't take my calls and she has been hiding, could you please let me know what...

F-1 to H-1, what's the start date of H-1? Should be approval date or visa issue day? [ 3 Answers ]

As I mention before, I changed from F-1 to H-1 last year. I got my H-1 status in Feb 2004, but I went to my home country to get the H-1 visa stamp in August 2004. So I would like to know for counting my H-1 status, is it the date that USCIS (the Immigration) approved (which is Feb 1st), or the...

View more questions Search