Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanee Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Is this guy my husband?
    I am in a relationship and I want to know if he will be my husband.
    shanee Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Apr 11, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shanee
    I am in a relationship and I want to know if he will be my husband.
    How do you know if you are in a relationship that will last?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2007, 04:29 PM
    This is the third question you have asked about the very same thing - so you have this now in triplicate!

I would say that this man you are dating is not going to be your husband. If no other reason, because there seems to be an urgency on your part that he becomes your husband. You need to let time and nature take it's course and allow the relationship to develop on it's own. I just get the feeling you want to force this and it never works lilke that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this guy [ 4 Answers ]

I like this guy a lot and ever once in a while ill get a hug from him and stuff but I'm over weight and I know that but I really want to ask him out but he seems so perfect and I'm so not lol what do you think I should do

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

I don't know who this guy is.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I don't know who this guy is, he's japanese or something. http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p164/king_joseph/32543342.jpg That's where his picture is. Does anyone know? And I didn't get it from a website so I can't find it, I got it from a chatroom and they don't know...

What to do with the guy? [ 2 Answers ]

Well at the first of oct me and my boyfriend broke up after 2 months because he wanted to go back to being friends and later down the road maybe try going out again I agreed with him except I made a mistake I started missing him sooo much and I did the worst thing I told him. He told me he didn't...

View more questions Search