Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naty0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2015, 08:48 AM
    first ultrasound
    Due too my first ultrasound I am 15 weeks and a couple of days but I went too the hospital because of back pain and spotting in a radiology order it says US Pregnant More 14 weeks Sgl/1st gest what do that mean
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 1, 2015, 09:12 AM
    That means you are more than 14 weeks pregnant, which would support you being 15 weeks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ultrasound [ 8 Answers ]

I had sex on December 31st with someone ( other than my bf). That was the first day of my period also. Early February I had a positive pregnancy test ( 10 of them). On February 11 I start bleeding and on February 13 I eliminate a big clot with tissue and yellow and grey dots. I had also pains....

Ultrasound [ 2 Answers ]

I say the term echo prefer uterus<14weeks on my bill statement for the services performed. Could this mean I'm 14 weeks pregnant?

About an ultrasound [ 0 Answers ]

What does 15.4cm/1.9/8.4 cm mean on ultrasounds?

We think we saw a hb on my last ultrasound but nothing else, what does that mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I am between 6 and 7 weeks pg we aren't sure because I haven't had a period since jan 2008. I have gone to the dr 4 times already because of my history and we want a due date. On the last ultrasound we saw a flutter that we are pretty sure was a heartbeat but there really wasn't anything else on...

Ultrasound ?s [ 19 Answers ]

Hi I am 16 weeks pregnant with my third child and they did an ultrasound but to early to find out what it is now I don't go to the docs until I'm 20 weeks but I really want to know are they any way to tell I got 2 boys so if this is a girl I need to get prepared for it what should I do??

View more questions Search