Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley8249 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2015, 02:31 PM
    Am I possibly pregnant?
    Hi. I had my period August 6th through August 9th as I was 3 days late on my period I was originally supposed to start August 3rd. My Periods are regular and occur every 25 days. I had sex before, during, and after ovulation and during my fertile days, now I've been having mood swings, been tired more often, frequent urination, appetite change, increased sex drive as my boyfriend would be the one to always make first move I now have been here in the past week. My next period is supposed to start Sunday. I've also been having a knotted feeling in my lower abdomen. My question is could I be pregnant? & is it to soon to test?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 24, 2015, 02:37 PM
    yes you could, but will have to wait until your normal cycle date has elapsed.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2015, 03:54 PM
    Pregnancy is a possibility, but it would be too early to test just yet. While some women will get a positive result a couple of days before an expected period, best to see what happens when your period is due.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 24, 2015, 03:55 PM
    " I had sex before, during, and after ovulation and during my fertile days" And your expectations are? Using birth control? If not, can you say Mother? Are you ready to be one?
    duaaaa Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Aug 25, 2015, 01:01 PM
    I think you have to avoid making sex , my advise control yourself because boys don't care about this matter , DON'T MAKE SEX THAT MUCH , IT'S NOT HEALTHY
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2015, 04:57 PM
    ashley8249 may be trying to become pregnant, and if so, she is doing exactly what she should be doing... having frequent sex.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 25, 2015, 06:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by duaaaa View Post
    DON'T MAKE SEX THAT MUCH , IT'S NOT HEALTHY
    Sex is actually very healthy for individuals with no health issues.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 26, 2015, 07:44 AM
    I think you have to avoid making sex , my advise control yourself because boys don't care about this matter , DON'T MAKE SEX THAT MUCH , IT'S NOT HEALTHY
    Uh... I would like to disagree on all points. Men care about these matters. It is their a$$ on the line as much as it is hers. Sex is healthy, the hormone release during a sexual encounter shows to have many positive affects. Also can't assume that the poster ISN'T wanting to become pregnant. That is beyond the scope of the question ot be honest, and if they don't then it is up to them to figure out birthcontrol.

Abstinence rarely works.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 26, 2015, 08:00 AM
    Duaaaa, we pride ourselves on the accuracy of our responses to the questions asked. Your response was neither correct or accurate. Please exercise caution in the future. If you don't have proof to back your response up, it's best to leave it to the experts to answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

17 and possibly pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I am 17 and think I could possibly be pregnant. I had my period May 10th and then had unprotected sex May 31. I got my period a week later on June 10th and I thought I was in the clear. I am now late for my next period. I am now 6 days late and no sign of it coming. I have had headaches everyday...

Can I possibly be pregnant or not ? [ 0 Answers ]

Well last week ,my boyfriend and ,I we were both drunk and started making out .l couldn't control myself and we both went crazy naked .he knows I'm virgin and hw fingered me after touching his and obviously I wasn't on pills .l'm puzzled right now ,I just want to know if there is a probability...

I'm an adult and possibly pregnant--parents will kill me if I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Well I'm in my mid 20's still studying in a relationship (not engaged or married) have been together almost a year don't live together. My parents are very religious and my sister is their golden child she dated her now husband for many years before he proposed and even though they've been married...

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search