Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2015, 11:44 PM
    Double salts
    ALL I know about double slats is they are slats have two anions or cations. I want to be clear about it. There is nothing detail about it in my book or in the websites I searched. Someone please tell me about double slats.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 16, 2015, 10:00 AM
    There are lots of places to look.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_salt

Introduction To Coordination Chemistry, Double Salt - Transtutors

What Is a Double Salt? (with picture)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basic doubts on salts dissolving in water. [ 0 Answers ]

I have some basic doubts. When we dissolve some salts in water, are they separating as ions and do they exist as independent ions? In the case of CuCl2 dissolved in water is it forming Cu(2+) and 2Cl(1-) and exist as independent Cu(2+) and Cl(-)? If so, will that Cl(1-) react with hydrogen in...

PH acids bases and salts [ 1 Answers ]

What is the pH of the solution formed by mixing equal volumes of two separate portions of aqueous sodium hydroxide of pH 11 and 13?

Acids from wet salts [ 0 Answers ]

Acids normaly is made from dry salt by reacting sulfuruc acid,coming out gases an distillating it.how can we make acid from wet salt for example alum, sodyum sulfur

Is it okay to mix drone I've aka "bath salts" and mucinex d? [ 2 Answers ]

The mucinex d is 1200/120mg 12 hour extended release tab. Also how much drone I've is too much? My husband is starting to have a tightened chest and feels as if he cannot take a full breat tension behind his eyes, on brow areas, and cheek bones.

Epson salts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, I have mastitus and have been told epson salts are very good for this, can I still buy this now a days and where would I buy this product from? Kind regards

View more questions Search