Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maxwell Maxwell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2015, 06:54 AM
    Will one shot show up 18 hours later on EtG?
    I had one shot the night before I had an EtG. I took my shot around 8pm, test around 5pm. Any suggestions for plausible deniability if not?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 14, 2015, 07:05 AM
    Yes and no.

When most people are tested for EtG/EtS, they're under a sobriety order. Which means NO alcohol at all. This includes drinks, food (White wine sauce, rum balls, Home made Burbon BBQ sauce), health and beauty products (Hand sanitizers, rubbing alcohol, hair products, et al.), and ANYTHING that may contain alcohol. It is in the contract you signed, be it probation, child custody, employment or rehab. You signed the agreement so there is no recourse for "Plausible Deniability" here. You signed a contract that said you wouldn't consume or use products that contained alcohol. You did.

One shot probably won't last long, but 18 hours is a REALLY short time frame. Chances are you will probably fail. Sorry.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Aug 14, 2015, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead View Post
    Yes and no.

When most people are tested for EtG/EtS, they're under a sobriety order. Which means NO alcohol at all. This includes drinks, food (White wine sauce, rum balls, Home made Burbon BBQ sauce), health and beauty products (Hand sanitizers, rubbing alcohol, hair products, et al.), and ANYTHING that may contain alcohol. It is in the contract you signed, be it probation, child custody, employment or rehab. You signed the agreement so there is no recourse for "Plausible Deniability" here. You signed a contract that said you wouldn't consume or use products that contained alcohol. You did One shot probably won't last long, but 18 hours is a REALLY short time frame. Chances are you will probably fail. Sorry.
    Good response, shame it cannot become a "Sticky"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 shot of vodka, EtG tested about 40 hours later [ 7 Answers ]

Hi everyone id just like some opinions if I'll pass. I drink lots and lots of coffee and diet soda I drank water after the shot, will I pass the 80 hour test? I got the test 39-40 hours after. I'm sure the cutoff is the lowest it can be (100) I'm so worried! Not worth the headache.

3 1/2 beers 1 tequila shot and EtG 36 hours later [ 0 Answers ]

I am a 5'7 male roughly 120 lbs barely any body fat. Is there a chance I could pass? Drank the drinks in a 3 hour span ending around 11:30

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Can I pass an EtG test after 30 hours I had 5 beers, 1 shot and a glass nof wine? [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please give me your best answers. Thank you in advance

Will a flu shot show as a positive on an ETG 10 panel ua? [ 1 Answers ]

I might just be paranoid, but I do random ua's and have heard that the ETG drug tests are super sensitive. I got a flu shot and then that night received the request for a ETG 10 panel ua.

View more questions Search