Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sam A Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2015, 03:42 AM
    Is my pregnancy viable?
    Hi, my ultrasound results show yolk sac mean at 3.7mm, gestational sac mean at 11mm, and crown rump at 1.6mm. I am 6 weeks 1 day from my LMP, but I know I ovulated 4 days later than usual in this cycle. Is my pregnancy viable?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 6, 2015, 05:55 AM
    What does your own medical practitioner have to say on the subject ?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 6, 2015, 07:12 AM
    I don't think anyone here is qualified to answer this question with any sort of accuracy. Things to remember, your gestational age is dependent on your LMP not ovulation. This can make things confusing and has for a good number of my friends. In the end 4 days isn't going to make a terribly large difference in things.

During the early pregnancy doctor visits for my kids (2yo, 4mo), the Ultrasound Tech would do their measurements, and the doctor would analyze the measurements and discus the results with us as well as forward the results on to the requesting physician. Book an appointment with your doctor/OB/GYN or whoever booked the test, they're better suited to answer these questions. The last thing we would want to do is give you inaccurate interpretations and give you false hope/despair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long can urine be refrigerated and still be viable for drug testing? [ 2 Answers ]

How long can fresh urine be refrigerated and still be viable for drug testing?

Viable Seeds [ 11 Answers ]

Helllo I have saved up my chili seeds all year, air dried them and kept them in the fridge to slow the metabolic rate I have noticed that some seeds I have used before germinate quicker than others, and the only difference is how long the seed has been in the fridge Is there a point where...

Is there room for viable third and fourth political parties ? [ 8 Answers ]

Is there room for viable third and fourth political parties in America? If there is how do we get them started?:D

Is the Project Viable - Finance [ 1 Answers ]

I need some help coming to conclusion regarding the viability of a project for rail mass transit. The Financial statements of the prioject are attached. The $100 question is whether this project is viable and can be made bankable or it this whistling in the wind. I need to hand in the case study by...

View more questions Search