Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kate Mc Kenna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2015, 03:47 AM
    My ear is so sore from it being smacked
    My boyfriend smacked me across the face but got my ear and is been two day and the ringing in my ear just won't stop what do I do ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 29, 2015, 04:21 AM
    This can cause serious injury. You need to seek medical attention.

** And I hope you called the police and have left your boyfriend.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 29, 2015, 07:07 AM
    Excellent advice from Fr_Chuck. Get an exam right away. If you haven't already left your boyfriend, do so now. If this is the first act of violence, know it will get worse. Report him and move on immediately. You may not get another chance to decide if he'll hurt you again. The next attack could be deadly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore ear [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, A couple of days ago I couldn't hear properly with my right ear, so I cleaned it with a cotton bud (yes, I know that is really stupid). Turns out I had wax, but I still can't really hear with it, there is a clear liquid in my ear, and I have a bit of a pain; its kind of throbbing and starting...

Why is my ear so sore? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have had a sore ear for about 3 days now I can't hear anything out of it and its blocked I don't know weather I should go to the doctors or not I'm hoping it will just unblock by itself what should I do?

Red tender sore on the top outter skin of his ear it is very sore to the touch [ 2 Answers ]

My dad has a red tender sore on the top outter skin of his ear it is very sore to the touch It leaks puss like yellow fluid all day. When he touches it, it hurts for minutes after He is in the sun a lot so he thinks it might be cancer. Would cancer have these symptoms also What do you...

View more questions Search