Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ervonne Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2015, 03:57 PM
    Puppy
    Can I give my 4 week old puupy flea and tick treatment
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Jul 13, 2015, 04:07 PM
    The box I am using says 12 weeks and older for flea and tick.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2015, 08:23 AM
    No you cannot give a 4wk old puppy flea and tick treatment. If the puppy is heavily infested, please call your vet and do what they recommend.

If you have seen A flea, than you can bathe the pup in cool water (about as cool as you'd like it) and dawn dish soap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boxer puppy from a puppy store pooping in his crate [ 38 Answers ]

Like many previous posters I have encountered the problem of having a pet store puppy that seems to enjoy messing in his crate. We have done EVERYTHING we have been told to do about crate training. He is on a good feeding schedule (in his crate), we take him outside upon wakening, after feeding,...

Puppy Mill Schnauzer Puppy won't walk with a leash. [ 5 Answers ]

We just received a 6 month old Schnauzer from a puppy mill. The dog doesn't mind wearing a collar and leash, but when I get ready to lead him somewhere, he refuses to move. I have dragged him 100ft. At a time and he never gave in. I have to carry him anywhere I want him to go. He seems to have...

Why does my puppy randomly decide to not use his puppy pads anymore? [ 3 Answers ]

My puppy has been using his training pads like an expert and randomly he decides he will NOT use them anymore and uses the floor. He even went to the extent of urinating on my boyfriend who is raising him along with me. What has caused this sudden change in a matter of hours, and what can we do?

Potty training an eight month old puppy from a puppy store [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I were at a pet store a week ago and saw the cutest little 8 month old Ratpoo. He was 'on sale' as they were trying to get rid of him as he had been there for 8 months. Our hearts broke for him so we decided to take him home (we also have a 6 YO lab/pit mix girl). We put him in a...

Puppy pining after death of puppy sister [ 1 Answers ]

In November I adopted two no determined breed puppies who were about 9 weeks old. Although they did not look alike, my feeling was they were siblings. WE have had several power outages in our area and despite having two gates barring my property the puppies were able to get out and sadly the...

View more questions Search