Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abyssartorias Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2015, 05:49 PM
    Find a song using music video description only
    The parts of the video I remember were a girl at like a fairground/carnival dancing with what looked like robots, with the big heads and antennae. Seems like a pretty recent song.

Any ideas?
    Oraclepromotion Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 9, 2015, 03:27 PM
    What type of music was it? Can you narrow it down a little?

I use Google to find songs by typing in whatever part of the song I remember and 60% of the time it works 100% of the time
    abyssartorias Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2015, 03:46 AM
    Turns out it was Charlie XCX - Super Love. I heard it whilst out and could only partially hear the song, but could see the music video monitors. Upon listening to it without all the background noise, the song is pretty bad.

False alarm, gents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find song by music video description [ 0 Answers ]

Im looking for a song by the music video because I don't remember any lyrics or anything. It's a group of guys 4 maybe who climb the wall of a football stadium and start kicking a ball around. The lead singer has blond hair in a kind of mohican I think if I remember correctly. At the end opf...

Trying to find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm trying to find this music video where a guy meets this little guy on a road (think it's a blue teddy bear thing). The teddy joins the guy in the car and they are on some kind of a road trip. The video ends to some kind of a outdoor concert where the teddy is sitting on the shoulders...

Find a song by music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this song for almost 3 years now :( I just remember the video. It's a girl singing on the backseat of a car (I think yellow) she's wearing a hat, another girl is driving, they stop at a gas station, the weather is sunny I think (so it's not Alanis Morissette-s song Ironic)...

Find a song by music video description? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember this song but all I can remember is that in the music video there was a woman dancing and appeared to be black but near the end of the music videoit rains and it turns out that she was covered in black oil and was actually white. Its driving me insane! Please help

Please help me find a song by music video description only [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have been looking for this song for years and it's driving me mad. I can only remember the music video it's from the early 90's it's a sad love song has a african american male singer who walks on a white sandy beach with grass has a beach hut there was a lot of floating photographs of a woman...

View more questions Search