Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    piggrabb88 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2015, 01:51 PM
    Web site acess
    Got a lap top on Wi-Fi here and it gets all web sites except suddenly it stopped
    Getting our home site where our email is verzon.net our other computer is hard wired and gets it OK I checked through security and don't know if its Wi-Fi related cause I had net gear and now its on Verizon router. But It worked for a while.
    Never the less I get all the other sites I go on
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 4, 2015, 03:13 PM
    Ensure you are using the correct wireless key, especially if you have recently changed the router.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What web site can I go to? [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know what web site can I go to for information on the matter of Ohio law to see if it's that simple for him to do what he is saying because he said he send papers to California already giving up rights to the kids and he send them to the childsupport office already signed giving up...

Looking for a web site [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there.. I'm looking for aweb site named askme.com.. I was a member, but I became an official site for other stuff not related to answeing questions.. any 1 got an idea what happened to it?

A web site [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my question is Do u know if there's a Web site that we can go & check information about people that have been taken to immigration detention centers in area of Los Angeles? To find out the status of there deportation ? & when are they going to get deported etc.ect..

Setting up web site and web shop [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys. Can anyone tell me the best way to set up a web site with web shop. I have looked online but overloaded with conflicting information. What things do I need and in what order?

View more questions Search