Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2007, 12:51 AM
    Morning after pill
    I took the morning after pill. One day after taking it I had unprotected sex. Does this ruin the affect that the pill was supposed to take and should I take another one?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2007, 12:55 AM
    The morning after pill really isn't the best form of contraception for your body why on earth aren't you just on the pill??

In answer to your question as far as I know the effects of the morning after pill work for 72 hours therefore you should have been protected but I would suggest seeing your dr and making proper contraceptive precautions, having unprotected sex is a sure fire way of getting pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morning after pill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I took Ovral 21 morning after pills... 2 pills and then another 2 pills twelve hours later. I took them on April 22nd and now its May 10th and I just started getting some VERY light spotting today and now its stopped. Is this a sign my period is coming ? ...

Morning after pill [ 13 Answers ]

Should the morning after pill acuse bleeding if you are pregnant

Morning after pill [ 2 Answers ]

I wonder if you could help. I finished my period Friday 16th Feb, had unprotected sex at around 4.00 a.m. Sunday morning. I took the morning after pill Monday a.m. at 9.00. Since Tuesday I have felt a bit sick, last night had a bleed, and today bleeding more, my boobs are also tender. My...

Morning after pill [ 4 Answers ]

How long after taking a morning after pill should I expect my period?

View more questions Search