Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    damitha0776 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2015, 08:47 AM
    two forces 25N and 15N act on a particl. If the angle between the 2 forces is x = sin
    two forces 25N and 15N act on a particl. If the angle between the 2 forces is x = sin-4/5. find the magnitude and direction of the resultant if
    a) x is acude
    b) x is obtuse
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 30, 2015, 08:50 AM
    I suggest you draw a diagram of the two cases, and see how the forces add for each case. Show us your attempt at solving this and we'll be glad to check it for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

two forces f1= 10n at an angle of 60 degrees (first quadrant) and F2= 7N at an angle [ 0 Answers ]

two forces f1= 10n at an angle of 60 degrees (first quadrant) and F2= 7N at an angle of 45 degrees (third quadrant) (all angles are with respect to the horizontal), are applied to a particle at the origin. What third force f3 would make the resultant force on the particle zero?

Forces act upon the satellite [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really confused I have learned at school that the satellite remains in it's orbit because it's in an equilibrium state due to Centripetal force and the gravitational force but how? Doesn't the centripetal force and the gravitational force both of them act toward the earth? And what is the role...

Iranian IRG forces in act of war on US soil [ 30 Answers ]

The Justice Dept charged two men in an Iranian directed plot to assassinate the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the U.S. and fomenting terrorism on U.S. soil. Elements of the Iranian IRG QOD force was ready to hire a drug-cartel hit squad from Mexico to do the act said U.S. Attorney General Eric...

Forces [ 7 Answers ]

two forces F1 and F2 of magnitudes PN an QN acting in the directions I-2j and 4i+3j respectively. Given that the resultant of F1 and F2 is F, show that P=16 and find Q where F=(48i+14j)N.

View more questions Search