Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silverain4277 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2005, 09:45 AM
    Help I miss her
    Me and my girlfriend broke up about a month ago. We were very much in love with each other. She went to College and we were still togeather. That's how much we meant to each other. She goes to college three hours away from me and I usually would go see her every other weekend and she would come see me the times I couldn't. But one weekend she was acting all weird, and saying stuff like she didn't know what she wanted. I was scared that we would break up. Well... we did. Her reason is that she says that it kills her that she can't see me all the time. I can understand because all her friends at college have boyfriends there. I can see how she would feel left out. She tells me that this summer might be different, and we could go back out. I know she hasn't cheated on me at college because we both don't want to hurt each other. We are really open with each other. She tells me everything that goes on too. She already went out with a guy and they broke up a week later. We still talk all the time and she tells me she misses me a lot. I really miss her and I really want to go back out with her. I tried to date other people but I just keep thinking of her. Not sure how to get her back. Thanks
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 2, 2005, 12:59 PM
    One Solution:
    Don't chase after your girlfriend. She's had to make an adjustment to her new environment. I'd play it cool until Summer and then see what happens. Just write her sensible letters just to keep in touch! You might even consider dating someone else! She is! What happens, happens!

Hope this helps!

HANK :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfriend doesn't want relationship now? [ 30 Answers ]

Ok, so where do I begin. I'm 22 and my girlfriend is about to turn 19 in July. We have been together for four years and they have been great. So good that I'm almost a part of her family. We went to Chicago for a week as vacation time and it was good for the both of us. We came back and thing...

Relationship [ 8 Answers ]

2 yrs. Ago I met someone... both of us are married. He's married 17 yrs. 25 for me. We met walking our dogs in the park. Don't know where to begin... we had lots in common, he has met my husband, I have met his wife. Oh gosh, this is going to be too long of a story. Let's see. We got very...

Relationship [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend just broke up, he told me for the last two months it's been nothing but arguments and he feels that mybe we should step back and be friends and if it's meant for us to get back together then it will happen. He told me abfter talking for a some time he would call back but didn't,...

Three man relationship [ 2 Answers ]

:-/Hi yes believe it or not I am in a three way male relationship. My 1st partner and I have been together 10 years. We decided to bring in a third 2 years ago which was more my idea than his. (dumb me) They have bonded very well together and I seem to be getting pushed out of the picture. My...

View more questions Search