Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

May 31, 2015, 03:30 PM
    Type of troll doll?
    I remember having 6 of these dolls from of the same type, I can't remember the name of them but there was 6 to collect, they came in an open packaging like a swamp background I'm sure, I specifically remember 3 of them, I had a bald one who wore a rag, I had one with black hair and was dressed like Elvis, an ugly looking female one with red hair and wore a dress, I'm sure they made noises and spoke when pressed, I can't remember the name of them, anyone got any ideas?
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jun 2, 2015, 11:24 PM
    Possibly you are thinking about some Wishnik Trolls.

Hope this helps,
    Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's or 80's movie with girl and some troll/dwarf type creature [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember which date/setting the movie was set as... all I remember is some girl with some weird troll/dwarf type creature in some odd land setting... can't remember if the creature was meant to be good or bad... I also remember them attempting to cross some steamy lake part on the...

I usedto have this doll that was a boy rockstar doll that danced. [ 0 Answers ]

I can't remember its name only what I called it. It was in the 80s and he had bright sequinced pants. I really want to find it. If anyone can help Thanks

A movie with a troll or some type of animal? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie that I don't remember a lot of detail about. I believe there were trolls in this movie... they were in a forest or some type of wooded area. One of the trolls (or whatever type of animal it was) liked to swing. That's pretty much all I remember. Anyone have any ideas?

Anyone know the name of this hot pink-metallic barbie-type doll from the 80's? [ 3 Answers ]

OK, when I was little a lot of my friends had this barbie that had hot pink- metallic body and I think hot pink hair with metallic strands in it.. I was wondering if anyone on here remembers this toy and if they remember the name of it, as I would like to try to find it on eBay..

View more questions Search