Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
    Rafael Nuñez's Avatar
    Rafael Nuñez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    New Member

    May 12, 2015, 11:00 AM
    Hi I'm rafael from NY. I'll like to bring my girlfriend from the dominican republic, with a fiancé visa,can her 18 yr old douther be included.
    newacct's Avatar
    newacct Posts: 319, Reputation: 21
    Full Member

    May 12, 2015, 12:35 PM
    Yes, if she gets a K-1 fiancée visa, her children who are under 21 can get a K-2 visa.
    lawanwadee's Avatar
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

    May 15, 2015, 11:19 PM
    The daughter would be qualified as dependent child under 21.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions


Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration [ 4 Answers ]

My brother filed a i130 for me and got it approved in 2006 I was born in mex and application was submitted in feb 2001 how much longer do I have to wait

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

I am 19 yrs old and I have a sister that is 11 yrs old but she doesn't have any papers I want to help her get her papers so she can go to school in the U.S and I want to be her legal guardian. How do I go about fixing her legalization in the U.S?

Immigration Australia#Q Immigration Australian [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if there is a register of public records that is able to be accessed regarding - Australians that have migrated to other countries?

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

Who do I call to report illegal immigrants

View more questions Search