Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dadaone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2015, 01:53 AM
    I need help to get rid of dealspace ads
    I installed a Flash Player days ago. But later on flashing ads appear on the bottom right corner. They change and read "ad by Dealspace". I check system Control Panel but find nothing unfamiliar. I disable and delete a certain add-on from my Chrome browser. But ads are still there. How can I resolve the problem?
    I use only one browser on Windows 7 32 bit.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 22, 2015, 03:32 AM
    I had to reinstall my OS from scratch. Nothing else worked.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 22, 2015, 07:35 AM
    If chrome is your browser they already have a flash player, or shockwave that comes with it. Uninstall the extra flash player, and type in "chrome plugins" and follow the instructions.
    current pert

Apr 22, 2015, 09:28 AM
    Tal - you can't uninstall it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 22, 2015, 09:54 AM
    She can uninstall the one she INSTALLED a few day ago. Why can't she?
    current pert

Apr 22, 2015, 01:26 PM
    There are various ways to prevent uninstall of nefarious sites. I'm too fried thinking about the horrible week I spent on this, because I had several sites to try to get rid of.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I get rid of the ads popping up on every website? [ 3 Answers ]

When I open my browser, sometimes ads just pop up on the side specifically sendori ads then videos just start to play. How do I get rid of these pop-ups?

Ads Not By This Site [ 1 Answers ]

Is this a virus, "Ads not by this site"? It is on my computer and I don't want it. How to remove it on my own? Thank you!

TV ads. [ 0 Answers ]

The ad where the guy opens the door and finds a parcel on his step.when he cuts it open he sees himself. Who sings the song.

Get rid of point roll ads banner [ 1 Answers ]

I keep getting a site that partially comes up... http://www.aim.com/PointRollAds.htm?pid=6 it never opens completely but is constantly popping up while I am trying to do searches or playing games... what is it? And most importantly how do I stop it?

Need help getting rid of popup ads. [ 7 Answers ]

:( I'm a new member and have joined out of hope and desperation. For some reason, I keep getting pop up ads that seem to be Internet Explorer related - and they are coming up even when I'm offline. One (the worst) is http://dnaads.com - but several others have made an appearance. Sometimes, this...

View more questions Search