Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leslie32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Cramer's Rule
    I need help trying to figure out cramer's Rule. So here's the problem the equation is

2x+3y=7
    x=2y-14 can anybody help me:(
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Read the example here:

Cramer's rule - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It goes through it very well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking my own rule? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey you, OK I have always believed and said that if a friend of yours likes a guy and you know it, you shouldn't go out with him flirt with him. Well, I have always thought this guy was nice,and even in kindergarten I thought he was cute.I havwe always thought he was cute, and I have always...

How Would A Judge Rule On This? [ 1 Answers ]

Two years ago I loaned money to a friend with agreed upon terms ($55K,13%,4 yrs). He even drew up the promissory note specifying that for my quarter percent interest in the business, I was to receive a quarter percentage of the net profits. His business is very profitable (he has purchased a new...

Algebra II Cramer's Rule! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I have to apply Cramer's rule to this word problem... does anyone know how? The orchestra had several musicians chosen for the city, county, and state orchestra. For the city orchestra, 50% of the percussion section was selected, 30% of the wind musicians , and 40% of the sting section. A...

Golden Rule: [ 19 Answers ]

Is the independent value of a person implied in the Golden Rule, e.g. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you?" (Luke 6:31, Matt. 7:12) HANK :)

View more questions Search