Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherid8196 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2015, 10:21 AM
    General humidifier
    My model 1137 general humidifier is not turning on what are possible solutions
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Apr 11, 2015, 01:44 PM
    Could be a bad solenoid valve. Check to see if your getting 24V to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transferring from General Journal to the General Ledger [ 1 Answers ]

When transferring from the General Journal to the General Ledger which cash items do you transfer .:confused:

Goodman humidifier My humidifier blow motor does not come on when the furnace is runn [ 2 Answers ]

My humidifier does not come on when the blow motor kicks in Instead the humidistat energizes the cellenoid and it stays on. Should not the blower motor turn the cellenoid on?

Adjusting for general general, does retained earnings go in there [ 3 Answers ]

I have just completed an adjusted entry and would like to see if it is correct, it is my first try: The problem is:1. insurance expires at the rate of 400. A month 2. a count 08/31 shows 600. Supplies on hand 3. annual depreciation is 6000. On cottages and 24000. On furniture. 4. unearned rent...

The reversing entry in the general journal and posting it to the general ledger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need to know How I can post reversing etry in to the general ledger ? For example if I have The business last paid a water bill in May, which was for 3 months of water expense up to the end of April. The additional accrual entry for water expense for the last two months is $2,290. And I...

General Ledger versus General Journal [ 1 Answers ]

Does the number of entries in the general journal equal the number of entries in the general ledger. Why?

View more questions Search