Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tradedin Posts: 8, Reputation: 5

Apr 10, 2007, 05:04 AM
    I'm sort of seeing my exes best friend but noew my ex wants me back
    Hello again, thank every one for previous advice it helped a lot. But now I have an even bigger problem. My girlfriend dumped me and I tried so hard to get her back but she kept sayng no and ignoring me, I started getting closer to her best friend because she understood me and felt for me because of what my ex did.. one thing led to another now I'm sort of seeing her, we're not officially going out but I thinks she wants to because she says she really likes me. But my ex started acting jealous when she first thought something was going on and said I was only seeing her friend to get back at her- which wasn't true at all! Anyway she eventually says she wants to talk, and eventually I ask if she still cares- she says yes. I loved her more than anyone and was willing to give it another go, so I made the effort to speak to her and tell her I still care too. But she then tells her friend this and her friend says that we are just friends... so my ex is happy again and back to wanting nothing again. But her friend still likes me and we start seeing each other again, I do genuinly like her. But last night my ex starts acting jealous again this time she tlls me she doesn't want her friend to have what she so stupidly threw away. I don't know what to do because I really do like her friend but... I love her. I'm stuck because I know its not fair on anyone to start a relationship that would just be a lie and hurt people. Any suggestions?? Please and thanks...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 10, 2007, 05:31 AM
    Of course the ex is jealous, since it is her friend your messing with, and she will do anything in her power to jeopardise a relationship between you two, but she will never take you back ever, thats over. Know this to stop your confusion over your exes motives. You should have taken time to get over the ex and you would have seen this for yourself. Now your leading another on and still have feelings for the ex. Not healthy at this point, and some one will get hurt or lose a friendship. Time to come clean and admit to yourself that you are not ready for a relationship, as you haven't moved on. This is a lot of drama and will escalate until you get your act together and realise what you really want.
    lincoln20 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 01:52 PM
    If u find de answer please pass it on!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2007, 04:28 PM
    Your not ready for either of them. Take some time for yourself and be single. Be happy in your own life and forget about the pair of them. Its drama you don't need!
    Nohitter410 Posts: 187, Reputation: 50

Apr 10, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Both those answers aren't what you want to hear and although you will keep saying and telling yourself that you loved your ex and could never feel like that again you are just lying to yourself. The key is to move on and see what else is out there outside of anything to do with your ex. She only want what she can't have and once she had the impression that the two of you were just friends she became happy. That girl is all about playing games and you don't need that.

The best friend is even worse, she lied cold blood to her so called best friend and said you two were just friends and nothing was going on. How can you like someone like that who would rather save face then be honest and true.

Everyone goes through breakups and hardships but if you hold on to the past in hopes that everything will change for the better you are fooling yourselves. Rarely does getting back with your ex succeed and it will be even harder if your ex enjoys playing games and is immature well beyond her years. You are too young for all this drama and you got these two girls so it isn't like you can't get anyone else. Have fun with you and only you and don't waste your life stressing yourself out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Best Friend Stabs me in the back, Sleeping with my first love w/in a month of breakup [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, So I am new here. Basically, I need help. My ex-boyfriend and I finally cut the cord back in Jan. So, he and I had this big fight (we decided to stay friends after the break-up) and he wanted nothing to do with me because he felt like I wasn't talking to him and all. Well, that lasted for about...

How would you get a friend back with a not to mean pranks? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so i have this friend who i really really really really need to get back at. So this guy took my shoe and ran off with it and wouldn't give it back until i called this guy i like. So i called him and i said, "I'm not leaving a message." and it was a woman's voicemail thing that's already on...

Friends with Exes? [ 13 Answers ]

This question relates to my other post; https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/frusterated-ex-48920.html This one may be better worded.. :) Me and this guy dated for a couple of months until his insecurities and trust issues finally drove me away. We are long distance and it was just...

How to sort it?Please help! [ 1 Answers ]

ok heres the low down,im 14 btw just get to know me a bit he he.. been going out with my gf (charlotte) for 8 months now i really really love her might think its puppy love but she kinda my first ...not going to go into detal about what we do. :D we wernt excaclly m8 befour we went out coz we...

View more questions Search