Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    million12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2015, 12:02 AM
    Harley davidson troubleshooting
    HI I have a 1999 dynawide glide when replaceing fuel tank a good amount of petrol leaked on to the dash board,now the odometer does not light up or work when ignltion is turned on. The oil light comes on but the whring sound that used to come moments after the ignition was turn on is not there any more,The engine turns over but does not fire

Check out some similar questions!

Harley Davidson Troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 09 HD Standard Road King. I just changed the batteries in the FOB'S. Now it starts,but it seems their in no fuel getting through. The bike sat for over a year while I was out of the countries. Any suggestion? Thanks

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 1980 883 sportster xlh when I hit the key the starter just spins I installed new starter and it does the same thing every now and then it will turn the motor over what could be causing this

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 96 heritage softail, 80 cu inch evo. The bike is losing power, backfiring, blowing air from the carb and stalling. Changed the plugs, wires and air filter. Thoughts? Thank you, Anthony

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I took the bike for it's MOT on Wedneday, passed no probs. Took it back to the home, no probs. Went to put it away and could not disable the alarm. Eventually managed it and put it away. I thought perhaps the fob battery was going off so I bought another battery. When I went to the bike to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.