Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yusf Posts: 198, Reputation: 3

Mar 4, 2015, 10:06 AM
    What time is olevel result usually published?
    It says edexcel olevel results will b published on march 5. I am waiting with my heart in my mouth. Can u tell me at what time result is exactly published usually?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 4, 2015, 05:46 PM
    Do you mean from Pearson Online?

All noted is before end of business day. There is no exact time, I will assume depends on worker availability.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Olevel help!! Please help!! [ 2 Answers ]

Edexcel summer 2013 p-1 physics q no 9 c iii As it (the paper plane) flies the paper aeroplane loses gravitational potential energy. What happens to this energy? My answer was : turned into kinetic energy. But I found in the markscheme that the correct answer is 'lost as heat'. I also found...

How to get published [ 6 Answers ]

I am currently writing a book, and I am interested in submitting it to a publisher to be reviewed to see if it is worthy of being published. What are the usual steps in trying to have the best chance. I just have the amateur edited edition... what are the steps? Should I get it professionally...

When I click on a search result it won't go to that result [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I type in a search and get the results when I click on a result it will take me to a different site. The same happens sometimes in my address bar. Please help.

View more questions Search