Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdublu Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2005, 10:24 AM
    Recent DVD player install
    I have XP Home.
    I recently installed a Sony DVD RW DRU-710A. I have no idea how it links up with AOL IM. When ever I send a response to someone in IM a "Windows Installer" dialog box appears showing a device install window and then an "Install Wizard Complete" dialog box. When I click Finish it disappears until the next time I respond to someone in IM. What does this device have to do with AOL IM and how can I stop it from doing that? Sometimes times I get another dialog box saying "OpenMG Secure Module" which has to do with the device.
    Thanks,Jim

:confused:
    phr0ze Posts: 106, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2005, 01:26 PM
    I'd uninstall all the sony software. Its not been friendly to me in the past. Just get a burner app like Nero. If you must continue try reinstalling OpenMG. Get it here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recent BMW commercial [ 1 Answers ]

I've been looking around on the web for the title or artist who performed the song currently used in a recent BMW commercial. The song may be called something like "Take me for a ride, ride" and it's definitely been around for some time. My wife is familiar w/ the song from a number of years ago....

Help me with recent song [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I can't believe I don't know this It is on the radio all the time, it is a very recent male singer He talks a lot in the song Here are some of the words I know Everythings going to be allright Shed be a whole lot prettier if shed smile once in a while Causee even her smile looks like a...

Recent Dilema [ 1 Answers ]

All right, I've already made my choice on this, but I want to know what you guys think. My girlfriend and I have been going out for six months now. Prior to that I've like her for a couple years, but she or I had always been with someone else. I lost my virginity to this girl. Recently I had...

View more questions Search