Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    waldroam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Illegal immigrants
    How can I get an illegal immigrant deported. I have already called the INS and gave them all her information. What more can I do?
    incognito Posts: 92, Reputation: 24

Apr 9, 2007, 04:15 PM
    Is there a specific reason why you would like her deported?
    Is she involved in illegal activities?
    rnicholas12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 02:37 AM
    I wouldn't make much effort, she will be back in another year or two.
    Did you know they had illegals building our division wall between Mexico and the USA?
    That ended real quick, after that info was leaked. ;)
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2007, 02:57 AM
    You gave the INS the information, then let it go. Unless you actually see this person committing a crime, which you can report to the police. Somehow, in the crazy place we live in, the illegal immigrants can access attorneys, which cost them nothing (courtesy of our tax dollars), and sue the person who they claim is harassing them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Isn't it illegal? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Have a look at this link, apparently every one who has a name and family name of a person can check the records. Is it possible, I think they are just spams, what do you think? http://www.peoplebackgroundchecks.org/index2.htm N

Illegal Immigrants ability to file charges [ 3 Answers ]

Can an illegal immigrant press charges on a US citizen? We live in PA, a strongly suspected illegal immigrant has pressed false charges. NO ONE has checked his citizenship even though we told them our suspicions? Should we be pursuing this any further? Thanks!

Illegal immigrants checking "i am a us citizen"box when applying for a job [ 1 Answers ]

Another questions and to get anyone's opinion... does anyone know roughly how many illegal people out there check the " I am a US Citizen" box when applying for a job? How often does this happen?

United states immigrants [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: what 3 things that immigrants have brought to the united states

View more questions Search