Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nektarios Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2015, 11:51 AM
    Honda sh problem
    Hi got a Honda sh 150 model 2006. A piece of the oil indicator broke and fell into the oil compartment. Is this very serious? What should I do? The piece is about 1.5 cc.

THANKS A LOT
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 22, 2015, 05:15 PM
    Take it apart and retrieve the piece.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Honda problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 91 honda civic. Running with new plugs,wires dist.cap & rotor.At idle I remove #1 plug wire with no change in idle. Remove any of other 3 and deceleration. What's wrong?

Honda 98 problem [ 1 Answers ]

My 98 honda accord lx is having a very unusual problem, it all started a few months ago. During summer,it would take a few starts or sometimes just starts normally but after going some distance, which could b any, from a few metres to a couple of kms, the engine just dies, u cannot do anything, it...

1993 honda accord 10th anniversary edition -problem with emc and or fuel problem [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you for your quick response and research in helping me with my problem that I posted yesterday.I am having a hard time trying to understand what is going on with my car. History of the car: purchased in 1996 with 59,372 miles, now have 132,000 miles and it has all original factory parts...

92 Honda Civic problem [ 5 Answers ]

My 92 Honda Civic DX is displaying the "check engine light". There is noise and vibrations coming from where the converter meets the exhaust under the car-no sign of cracks or holes. Also there is a high pitched sound in the engine like a bad belt. The only performance problem so far is an...

94 honda problem [ 1 Answers ]

My friend has a 94 honda with like 100k miles on it. He just got a new starter and the car will not trun over. Not even make a sound. The battiers fine cause when I trun the key before I start it I can trun on the radio and see the dask lights , etc. so what mite be the problem?

View more questions Search