Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanessahope Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2015, 12:05 AM
    Samsung s4 factory reset
    Hi I downloaded something yesterday and I do not know what happened to my phone it deleted all my apps.
    If I reset to factory default will I loose all my contacts, photos etc
    Please I am desperate.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows factory reset on itself [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,today I was on my asus laptop with Windows 7 installed (replacing windows vista business that was originally installed) and Ubuntu 12.04 LTS. My mom uses windows and I usually use ubuntu (for games). Today my mom used the computer and passed it to me.I stayed on windows for a while then...

Android factory reset [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, My cellphone came with Android 1.6. I updated it to Android 2.1 using OEM provided image following OEM instructions. In other words, the phone is not rooted. If I use the Factory reset option in the privacy section, would it preserve the updated os or would it revert back to Android 1.6? ...

Pt-50lc13-k factory reset? [ 2 Answers ]

Replaced the lamp. Tried the instructions to reset clock... pushing -vol on TV, and split, on remote. Hold and hold and hold... nothing. Does not reset. Probably isn't factory remote. BUT, it's a panasonic remote that works 100% on this TV. Now, is there a way to do... basically a complete factory...

Factory reset [ 1 Answers ]

I Have an ASUS A6M laptop,I want to reset it to factory setting so I can sell it with none of my info on it,I have the 2 recovery discs,but don't know how to use them as there manual is in Spanish as it was bought there can anyone help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.