Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DSJindal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2015, 10:06 PM
    Pregnancy Query
    I am 22 week pregnant and I feel dizzy sometimes. Also have headaches. Is this normal? I also feel pain near urethera all day. But it is normal when I pee. I had my urine routine and it was normal. Help

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnancy query [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had a sexual contact and he didn't ejaculate into my vagina, but I missed my periods for this month. My last period was 8/04/2014 and this happened on 21/04/2014. I took the pregnancy test twice, the last was done on 15/05/2014. The result was negative. I'm scared if I'm...

Pregnancy Query [ 0 Answers ]

I am Preya... I am diagonized with PCOS and Hyperthyroidism last January 2013, During last month July I have again undergone for thyroid tests, my TSH is normal now because I am taking thyroxine for past 4 months. In July I have also undergone follicular study. They had taken 3 scans on my 16th...

Pregnancy query [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex with my GF this may 15, it was her ovulation week, but I didn't c*m inside her, I'm just worried about pre c*m. So by May 17 after she told me that she had white milky thing coming out from her vagina, we decided to buy Nordette. She took the first dose by 1pm which is May 18, and the...

Pregnancy query [ 1 Answers ]

I am 26 f married. I got marry 6 months before. From last month my dates are 10 days late i.e , from 18th to 28th. But on this month still it not came, in between I suffered from abdominal cramp & watery discharge. I have done home pregnancy test but its negative. Is I am pregnant? Please advice

Pregnancy query [ 5 Answers ]

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD CHILDREN. I am normally regular with my monthly however this month I am 12 days late. I had brown discharge before my period was due and spotting blood around my cycle(not a period), I tool 2 tests and both has faint positive lines however I also had my 21yr old dog put...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.