Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shanka123345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2015, 05:08 PM
    Sleep Disorder
    I feel like invisible flying object attacks me in the middle of the nights...
    Its like bat or moth or butterfly and secondly snake like things crawling in my backside of my hips?
    What happened to me this feeling can't makes me to feel asleep?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 7, 2015, 05:14 PM
    Sounds like an issue with your nerves, or mental issues. Either way you should be discussing this with a doctor.
    mark014 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 7, 2015, 05:53 AM
    These sleep terrors are definitely the symptoms of sleep disorder. But, there are many types of sleep disorders like insomnia, sleep apnea, parasomnias, bruxism and many more. And sleep problems can be very dangerous for your health, so you need to see a doctor as soon as possible and tell him what is not letting you sleep apart from these nightmares. Only then, he/she will be able to plan a treatment for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need sleep, are on stilnox, clinics can cure the addiction but how do I sleep after [ 4 Answers ]

I have been drinking stilnox for three years to sleep, understand I am sort of addictive to it, been to docters, clinics, sleeping facilities, drank herbal medicine, follwed what's called sleep hygience, drank serotonin enhancers, NOTHING works, it's extremely difficult to get stilnox here and...

Anankastic personality disorder with somatization disorder [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 25, a single man. My condition concerns me for many years. More than once I was appealing to neurologists and psychiatrists. Also I was myself researching some medical information. Doctors was making diagnoses: obsessive-compulsive disorder, anxiety-depressive syndrome with somatization...

Dogs sleep walking and urinating in their sleep? [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 14. She has urinated in her sleep three times. But the last one concerned me... she got up frantically and ran around the room, then into the wall. It startled her and she laid down and began urinating. I was looking at her and its like she didn't even realize she was doing it. She then...

Sleep disorder [ 1 Answers ]

My son just turned 5 years, he always had this problem of getting up in his sleep once or twice a night. Sometimes he just sits up on the bed, comes to me cuddles and sleeps again, sometimes he cries for a second and sleeps off , sometimes he uses the toilet and sleeps off. I am not sure if I have...

View more questions Search