Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikie11b Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Do I Have a spirit following me?
    Is it possible to have a spirit from an object, ie: african mask, Antique watches, follow me? Even after I get rid of the objects? I never had a problem with much of anything until I got a mask from some kid in Liberia, then it always seemed like something was following me! Not always bad, but for awhile it was, then it became a lot more of a nuscance. Creaks in the hall, my wife telling me about an old women standing next to the bed. Little things.
    xxbreezy Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Apr 9, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mikie11b
    Is it possible to have a spirit from an object, ie: african mask, Antique watches, follow me? Even after I get rid of the objects? I never had a problem with much of anything until I got a mask from some kid in Liberia, then it always seemed like something was following me! Not always bad, but for awhile it was, then it became alot more of a nuscance. Creaks in the hall, my wife telling me about an old women standing next to the bed. Little things.
    That doesn't sound like LITTLE things... lol!! I have heard that spirits can follow objects and it does sound like there is something to it from what you say.
    mikie11b Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Well, it isn't like it is scarying the hell out of me or anything!! It did for awhile because at first it seemed something was hanging over me when I went to sleep. I would be to scared to turn around at night when I was laying in bed, I had problems with scratching in heater vents and picture frames laying on there faces. Even pennies falling from my ceiling! But one day I told it to knock it off because I didn't have time for this crap, and now it is just little things. Could it be waiting for a weakness or something?
    luvmy_3_angels Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2007, 06:12 AM
    [QUOTE=mikie11b] I got a mask from some kid in Liberia

Do you know the name of this particular mask? What about the history? Was it used in any kind of rituals or anything? Also, even though you got it from a kid in Liberia, is it fromLiberia? If you can find out what kind of mask it is, I can try to do some research on it.

[email protected]
    Lez Posts: 73, Reputation: 7

Apr 15, 2007, 06:18 AM
    Have a look up about the mask and see if it has a history to it or a meaning might help you understand why this is happening and might be that it is something that is looking after you.
    There must be a site where you can find this mask and read up on it.
    Edward55 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2009, 06:13 AM

Easy, Very easy solution. You have so much guide but you do not know how to feel it. Firstly in a hot sunny day when there is plants and flowers and little statue gnomes around your garden put it on a stone and chant "Onsenariyashola " and break it with a craft (Sword,Axe,Mace,hammer) which will make a holy strike ending the ghosts. Also think there is no ghosts anymore and while breaking it feel tranquil. Also how to get it away from your mind is Love. Love is another kind of very strong magic.
    Sparkel Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 05:13 PM
    I am 16 years old. And I think I have a spirit following me since I was younger around 5r6 yrs of age and it's creeping me out everywhere I go strange stuff happens stf like door opening a man walkiin past me .when I was younger I had a imaginary friend my mom told me it was a little girl and I remember the face and to this daybi can swear she was a real person she looks just like iblook rite now at this age.. is scary I just want to know what can I do because I'm young and I don't want to deal with it anymore .it never tried to harm me but it likes to play .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I swear I'm being followed by a spirit or something.. [ 27 Answers ]

Okay, I'm a 13 year old from England. All the weird things started to happen last Saturday, Me and my two friends were staying at our other friends house. Lets call her.. Tammy, well we were staying at Tammys house on our own, No adults at all. XD But then all the weird stuff started to happen....

Dodge spirit es 93 [ 1 Answers ]

Where I can find the turning lights relay:(

In the spirit of Christmas... [ 2 Answers ]

... there is a movie that I loved growing up. It takes place during Christmas and there are toys that come alive at night. I think the main character is a bear or a dog (tan in color). I just remember a scene where the main character and his buddies finally get downstairs to the Christmas tree...

Possible spirit in my home [ 3 Answers ]

When I first moved to my home we blessed the house because we believe there was a spirit that would shut off the TV , Shower and so forth. My sister and I actually felt the presence touch us inapproriately ( only once each of us about a year apart). It has been about 3 years since we did this....

Spirit army [ 4 Answers ]

This may seem very shocking it certainly was to me. The other night in bed under the influence, I happened to see a dark figure come out of the bathroom door. I prayed to God , my spiritual advisor and to to send all good spritits tohelp me. The images left my room. The next day looking out the...

View more questions Search